[tempest] regex failing

Luigi Toscano ltoscano at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 22:55:37 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 23 April 2020 00:04:25 CEST Eric Barrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started seeing an error yesterday when doing this command:
>
>     tempest UPPER_CONSTRAINTS_FILE=
> https://releases.openstack.org/constraints/upper/master tox -eall --
> baremetal --concurrency=1
>

> The specified regex doesn't match with anythingError: InvocationError for
> command /opt/stack/new/tempest/.tox/tempest/bin/tempest run --regex
> baremetal --concurrency=1

Is it a legacy zuul job? I've seen this on legacy jobs, we were discussing
about it earlier on #openstack-qa (now on #openstack-infra). IIRC I think it
was working until earlier today.

I captured the relevant logs where the behavior diverges between the
(previously) working and the (now) failing jobs:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/792573/

--
Luigi