[all][PTL] U Community Goal: Project PTL & Contrib Docs Update #7

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:48:41 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

Here's a list of projects that have not started yet (according the story):

   - Adjutant
   - Barbican
   - Cloudkitty
   - Congress
   - Cyborg
   - Ec2-API
   - Freezer
   - Heat
   - Horizon
   - Infra
   - Karbor
   - Kuryr
   - LOCI
   - Masakari
   - Mistral
   - Monasca
   - Murano
   - OpenStack Charms
   - OpenStack-Chef
   - OpenStack-Helm
   - OpenStackAnsible
   - OpenStackClient
   - Oslo
   - Packaging-RPM
   - Placement
   - Puppet OpenStack
   - Rally
   - Release Mangement
   - Requirements
   - Sahara
   - Senlin
   - Solum
   - Storlets
   - Swift
   - Tacker
   - Telemetry
   - Tricircle
   - TripleO
   - Vitrage
   - Winstackers
   - Zaqar

If you are in this list and should not be, please reply here and go update
the story[1] to show 'Progress' or 'Merged' if you are done.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2007236