[TC] Ussuri Virtual Celebration!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:28:18 UTC 2020

Sounds like everyone is on board for this. Can I get a volunteer from
Europe and a volunteer from APAC? I am happy to lead the NA/SA celebration
unless someone else is particularly excited about it.

We should work together to pick times and plan fun activities :)

We really should get moving on things as the release is coming up quickly.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)