[MURANO] DevStack Murano "yaql_function" Error

İzzettin Erdem root.mch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:48:05 UTC 2020

Hello again Rong Zhu,

I am trying different scenarios about deploying an environment on devstack
murano project. I was trying to deploy an environment under public subnet
when i faced the "yaql" error so i decided to change network of
environment. Then i select the "Create new network" option then it gives
different error message. Error link is at below.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/792455/

Thanks. Regards

İzzettin Erdem <root.mch at gmail.com>, 21 Nis 2020 Sal, 09:12 tarihinde şunu