[tc] Self-nominations (or non-nominations) for TC Chair

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Apr 21 07:32:10 UTC 2020

On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 13:16 +0200, Jean-Philippe Evrard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Deadline is met for the nominations, we only have two candidates.
> TC members have received a vote through email.
>
> Please vote as soon as possible, so that we can go ahead.
> I am closing the poll on the April 24th 1000 UTC even if we don't
> have
> all votes.
>
> Regards,
> Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

Hello,

I have closed the elections, as we got all the votes.
If you haven't seen the results yet, here they are [1].

Congratulations mnaser, and thanks mugsie for being a candidate.
I will deal with the necessary work to switch to our new chair today.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard

[1]:
https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?num_winners=1&id=E_1bf92dad7a378b2c&algorithm=runoff