[cinder] [ironic] Any update on Cinder Ceph ISCSI Driver?

kevinz kevinzs2048 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:33:34 UTC 2020

Hi Cinder,

We are looking forward to the IRONIC boot from Cinder Ceph Volume. I went
through the mailist and found the conversation last year, the main gap for
the Ironic boot from Cinder volume(Ceph BACKEND) is lacking Cinder Ceph
iscsi driver.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/006041.html

So I'm sending to ask the current status for this. We are from Linaro, all
our machines are under Ironic and we use Ceph as backend storage. Recently
we are looking at the Diskless server boot plan from the Ceph cluster.

Any info or update or advice, I really appreciate it. Look forward to
hearing from you.