[all] Lower-constraints in some projects broken - update your repos

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Apr 18 17:44:37 UTC 2020

On 18/04/2020 18.11, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> More fun:
>
> change https://review.opendev.org/720877 removes:
>
> install_command = pip install {opts} {packages}
>
> And suddenly lower-constraints fails - and the failure looks correct, so
> removing it is fine but will cause a surprise ;(
>
> Andreas

So, as diagnosed by Jeremy on IRC, the old command ignores failures,
check this output:

https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/cbac188c8bcf4125b38c91fc229a4c3b/log/tox/lower-constraints-1.log#420-424

It shows errors - but succeeds the installation, full results in
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/cbac188c8bcf4125b38c91fc229a4c3b

So, there are no new errors - we finally see them ;(

More in Jeremy's email,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg