[kolla][ptg] virtual PTG

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu Apr 16 08:58:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

For Victoria we will again be having a virtual PTG, however this time
due to "you know what" we will be holding it at the same time as the
other teams.

The PTG will take place from 1st - 5th June, with various slots [1]
available throughout the day from which we can select. Looking at
previous events [2][3], we had two four hour slots. For Train this was
12:00 - 16:00 UTC, and for Ussuri 14:00 - 18:00 UTC. Note that Train
was during daylight savings, Ussuri was not. We also held a mid-Train
planning session for Kayobe [4], which took two hours.

Based on the above, I suggest we go with the same as Ussuri:

Monday 1st: 14:00 - 18:00 UTC (kolla)
Tuesday 2nd: 14:00 - 18:00 UTC (kolla)
Wednesday 3rd: 14:00 - 16:00 UTC (kayobe)

This is just a proposal - if you would like to attend these sessions
and the above time slots do not work for you, please get in touch. In
particular, please speak up if these slots are significantly out of
your working day - with sufficient interest we could split sessions
across timezones.

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/126u8ek25noy
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-ussuri-ptg
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-train-ptg