[QA][barbican][cloudkitty][heat][ironic][magnum][manila][monasca][swift] Intermediary release reminder

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Apr 13 18:31:28 UTC 2020

[snip]
>> barbican barbican-ui
> [snip]
>
> Hi Sean,
>
> barbican-ui is a new repo for our team, and we did not make enough
> progress to warrant a first release for this cycle.  I think it would
> be best to defer the inital release to the next cycle after we land
> the first large patch of functionality [1]
>
> Thanks,
> Douglas Mendizábal
> Barbican PTL
>
> [1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/702399/

Thanks for the update Douglas.

I have proposed [0] to remove the deliverable file for Ussuri and make
it clear that it will not be part of the coordinated release. If the
team can ack that change, I can get that through and make sure we don't
attempt to do anything with that repo for this release.

[0] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/719663/

Thanks!