[QA][barbican][cloudkitty][heat][ironic][magnum][manila][monasca][swift] Intermediary release reminder

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Apr 13 16:51:57 UTC 2020

Quick reminder that for deliverables following the cycle-with-intermediary
model, the release team will use the latest ussuri release available on
release week.

The following deliverables have done a ussuri release, but it has not been
refreshed in the last two months:

Quality Assurance
  patrole
barbican
  barbican-ui
cloudkitty
  cloudkitty
heat
  heat-agents
ironic
  bifrost
  ironic-inspector
  ironic-prometheus-exporter
  ironic-python-agent
  ironic-ui
  ironic
  networking-baremetal
  networking-generic-switch
magnum
  magnum-ui
manila
  manila-ui
monasca
  monasca-thresh
  monasca-ui
swift
  swift

There are still a couple weeks to go, so this is just a reminder that
you should consider making a new one very soon, so that we don't use an
outdated version for the final release.

Just let me know if there any questions.

Thanks!
Sean