[baremetal-sig][ironic] Baremetal whitepaper round 2: doodle

Arne Wiebalck Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch
Mon Apr 13 14:44:22 UTC 2020

Dear all,

It seems that Wed April 15 at 2pm UTC (4pm CEST) seems to be the most
convenient time.

I've set up a video call here: https://cern.zoom.us/j/95696673823
Everyone is still welcome to join!

As a reminder, the white paper is available from here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BmB2JL_oG3lWXId_NXT9KWcBJjqgtnbmixIcNsfGooA/edit

See you there!
Arne