[tc][election] Simple question for the TC candidates

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:38:19 UTC 2020

Sean Mooney <smooney at redhat.com> wrote:
> im not sure i agree.
> from a downstream perspecivit i think that will make packaging more difficult
> (snip, snip)
> > Dropping py2 deserves dropping old mindset. :-)
> it deserves revaluting them sure but dropping for the sake fo it without
> considering the costs and beinfits no.

I got these messages reordered so I gave full response to that in
reply to fungi.

> from an upstrem perspeictive my two favorite installer are devstack and kolla

Glad to hear that!

> but while i have tried to use kolla for dev in the past i still prefer devstack
> and im not sure i would vote for a move that may make that impossibel unless
> kollas dev mode has advanced signifcatly form wehn i last used it.

I am really interested into knowing where it fell short.
We can and probably should make this a separate thread though.
The fact is that most our users we are aware of are deployers, aka
operators, not developers.

-yoctozepto