[tripleo] old tripleo bugs

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 04:48:53 UTC 2020

Sorry,
This time w/ the right filter..

Greetings,

As discussed launchpad bugs that are in new or triaged status and were
opened over 365 days ago have been moved to incomplete status.  The list is
here [1] and 286 bugs were moved to incomplete.  The subscribed users or
reporters can set the bug back to triaged or new, if you need help ping me.

Instead of leaving these bugs open forever, it's now up to the owner to
flip the status back to something we'll track.  We've been kicking hundreds
of bugs down each release and that's just silly.   Launchpad will expire
and close the bugs in 60 days if they are not updated [2].

One note.. there were only 5 bugs in New and opened over 365 days.

Thanks all!

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/791712/
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/BugExpiry