[release][oslo] FFE request for Oslo

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Apr 6 18:16:58 UTC 2020

Like, all of it. :-)

Okay, _most_ of it. Specifically the projects in
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/717816/

These all had changes in them which normally don't require release, like
doc and test changes. However, if we don't release them before the
stable branches are cut, the stable branches won't include any of those
doc and test changes. This means the docs will be out of date, and tests
may break completely (it would not be the first time).

We could backport, but there are kind of a lot of patches involved so it
would be much easier to just do some trivial releases now and not have
to mess with it later.

Apologies for dropping the ball on this since it should have been
proposed last week, but I hope you will take pity on me and grant an FFE
to undo my mistake. :-)

Thanks.

-Ben