[tc][election] campaign discussion: what we can improve in TC & how?

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Apr 6 14:50:45 UTC 2020

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 8:56 PM Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote:

> As we are in the campaigning phase of the TC election, where we
> start the debate on few topics. This is one of the topics where I would like
> to start the debate.
>
> First off, I'd like to thank all the candidates for showing interest to
> be part of or continuing as TC.
>
> What you think we should and must improve in TC ? This can be
> the involvement of TC in the process from the governance point of view or technical
> help for each project. Few of the question is below but feel free to add your improvement
> points.

Meetings.  Seriously, I have no idea how I still can't convince people
to meet more than
one a month.  We're a key part of the OpenStack success and we should be meeting
just as often as we can to be able to continue to drive things

A month is too long of a cycle to drive things out.

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost
D. 514-316-8872
E. mnaser at vexxhost.com