[octavia] dropping support for stable/queens

Carlos Goncalves cgoncalves at redhat.com
Sun Apr 5 11:19:58 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

Apologies for my late response in this thread.

This topic was also discussed on IRC #openstack-lbaas on March 19 [1]. I
had some initial reservations that were clarified as we discussed the topic
further. I am supportive now of declaring the Queens release EOL.

Carlos

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-lbaas/%23openstack-lbaas.2020-03-19.log.html