[tc][election] campaign discussion: what we can improve in TC & how?

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Sun Apr 5 00:52:42 UTC 2020

As we are in the campaigning phase of the TC election, where we
start the debate on few topics. This is one of the topics where I would like
to start the debate.

First off, I'd like to thank all the candidates for showing interest to
be part of or continuing as TC.

What you think we should and must improve in TC ? This can be
the involvement of TC in the process from the governance point of view or technical
help for each project. Few of the question is below but feel free to add your improvement
points.

- Do we have too much restriction on project sides and not giving them a free hand? If yes, what
we can improve and how?

- Is there less interaction from TC with projects? I am sure few projects/members even
do not know even what TC is for? What's your idea to solve this.

-gmann