[packaging] New package: ovn-octavia-provider

Frode Nordahl frode.nordahl at canonical.com
Fri Apr 3 11:48:20 UTC 2020

Hello Maciej,

Thank you for the heads up about the new project.

Just wanted to share that in Ubuntu we have been tracking the merge of
``networking-ovn`` into Neutron closely this cycle.  We decided to
prepare packaging for the new ``ovn-octavia-provider`` source
repository back in February [0], and if all pans out as planned we
will ship it with the upcoming Ubuntu Focal Fossa (LTS) release as
well as making it available in the Bionic/Ussuri Ubuntu Cloud Archive.

0: https://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server-dev/ubuntu/+source/ovn-octavia-provider

--
Frode Nordahl