[all] Curating the openstack org on GitHub

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Apr 2 07:34:08 UTC 2020

On 01.04.20 15:32, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> [...]
> I'd like to make the following suggestion:
>
> - aggressively delete all non-openstack things from the openstack org,
> keeping only official, active repositories

Please double check your list, you missed all the repos listed in
https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/sigs-repos.yaml#L22
- those should be treated as official as well,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg