[all] Curating the openstack org on GitHub

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Wed Apr 1 14:33:39 UTC 2020

On 01/04/2020 14:32, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hi everyone,

<snip>

> I'd like to make the following suggestion:
>
> - aggressively delete all non-openstack things from the openstack org,
> keeping only official, active repositories

I think we have gotten to a point where this is warranted

> - delete the openstack-dev and openstack-attic organizations

If we do delete these orgs, could we maybe leave the org in place with a
single repo pointing people to opendev / or a table of old repo -> new
repos?

I agree with the clean up, but I don't want to break people and leave
them with no guidance.