[release][ptl] RC1 Deadline Approaching

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Sep 27 14:35:48 UTC 2019

> Just a reminder that we are hours away from the end of the planned RC1 deadline. There are still quite a few projects that have not done an RC yet.
>
> We really could use everyone's help to make this go smoothly. JP was able to generate a set of RC patches for all projects. They can be found here:
>
> https://review.opendev.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/releases+branch:master+topic:rc1-autorelease

We still have several of these release requests that have had no feedback, and
we are now past the RC1 deadline.

The release team will need to take a lack of response as passive approval, but
it would still be great if we could get some kind of ack from the teams.

We definitely do not want to create extra work for anyone by adding the need to
do backports to stable/train if there are already challenges getting things
approved and through in time. Please let us know if you are having any issues
that we should hold off a little longer before processing these releases.

Thanks,
Sean