[loci] Stepping down from core reviewer

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Fri Sep 27 13:41:29 UTC 2019

Hello folks,

I no longer have enough time to contribute meaningfully or review in a timely manner to LOCI, so I will step down of the project.
It's been great working with you folks!

There are so many things that can be done to simplify the project further, and reduce tech debt, rely more on infra/zuul's existing roles and features, but sadly I don't have enough time to tackle those things. If you have extra time and want to step up for changing LOCI don't hesitate to come to me to discuss those ideas :)

All the best,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)