[TripleO][TripleO-Ansible] Transformation Squad Meeting

Kevin Carter kecarter at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 21:09:35 UTC 2019

Hello all,

The TripleO-Transformation squad meeting is shutting down. During the last
meeting we decided the time has come for us to fold our efforts back up
into TripleO proper [0]. At this time we will no longer hold a separate
squad meeting. We will now provide updates during the main TripleO meeting
and through mailing list posts, whenever needed.

Please update your calendars accordingly.

Thank you to everyone who's helped on the Transformation squad efforts thus
far. We've made a lot of great progress and we're only getting started.

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2019/tripleo.2019-09-25-14.00.html

Kevin Carter
IRC: cloudnull