[ironic] FFE: Add idrac HW type Redfish virtual media boot interface (Ruby Loo)

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:37:00 UTC 2019

I’m afraid 13.0.0 has been released which is what we targeted to release
for Train.

Is there any reason Ironic can’t release 13.1.0 in say a month? I ask since
there should be no hard requirement with Ironic in starting with the
stable/train branch.

An important detail is Airship 2.0 slated for release. If we’re trying to
co-ordinate everything across communities, that seems like it is going to
be very problematic.

-Julia