[ironic] FFE: Add idrac HW type Redfish virtual media boot interface

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:33:45 UTC 2019

We've released 13.0.0 and we had been planning on releasing it last week
(thanks to gate issues things got delayed to this week). Given the late
request and how everyone has already been working hard, I'd prefer that it
land in Ussuri and we do a release for that.

Having said that, if two cores are willing to review and do the necessary
paperwork, that is fine with me :)

--ruby