Do we have a definitive list of native pdf package dependencies for bindep?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:58:09 UTC 2019

On 9/24/2019 10:49 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> You can still build docs without changes, tox -e docs was not changed.
>
> The list of packages that the job installs is here:
> https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-zuul-jobs/src/branch/master/roles/prepare-build-pdf-docs/tasks/main.yaml#L10-L16
>

> So, adding files to bindep.txt is optional.

I was thinking of this specifically:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/683003/

Building docs in the gate is fine, it's handled by the docs job
template, but building docs locally was failing because I didn't have
that native package installed, and when I'm working on big docs changes
I'm building them locally to make sure (1) the docs build works and (2)
my formatting looks OK.

Matt