[mistral][FFE] Request for FFE: skipping validation

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:16:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

We’d like to land the patch [1] (when it’s done) in Train although it adds an API query string parameter and a new configuration option. It has a big user impact (significant performance) boost. That change is backwards compatible and doesn’t break any other release (or stable branch maintenance) policies. I’ve already discussed it with the release team in IRC and got a preliminary approval from them. And since I’m the PTL of Mistral I approve this FFE as well :)

Let me know if you have any concerns/comments.

Thanks

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/683344/

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia