[all][release] Proposed release schedule for Ussuri

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Sep 19 17:19:31 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

Now that we have a date for the next event [0], it might be a good time to
finalize the release cycle schedule for the Ussuri release.

I have put up a proposal for the schedule here:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/679822/

Please take a look and give any feedback if you see any issues with where the
milestone dates align with any major holidays or other external factors that we
should consider.

For your viewing convenience, here is the rendered output from the docs job:

https://openstack.fortnebula.com:13808/v1/AUTH_e8fd161dc34c421a979a9e6421f823e9/zuul_opendev_logs_c4c/679822/3/check/openstack-tox-docs/c4cbc92/docs/ussuri/schedule.html

Thanks!
Sean

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2019-September/002794.html