[cinder][FFE] Feature Freeze Exceptions

Rajat Dhasmana rajatdhasmana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:41:48 UTC 2019

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the approval, as discussed i would also like to request FFE for
the following Cinder NEC Driver patches :

   - NEC Driver: allow more than 4 iSCSI portals :
   https://review.opendev.org/#/c/668088/
   - NEC Driver: Support revert to snapshot :
   https://review.opendev.org/#/c/675083/
   - NEC Driver: Storage assist retype and a bugfix :
   https://review.opendev.org/#/c/674586/

Regards
Rajat Dhasmana