[ironic] FFE: PXE boot retry

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:10:57 UTC 2019

Hi Dmitry,

I'm fine with the FFE; it'll have minimal impact (and low risk of failure
when turned off). I think we need 2 cores to agree to 'sponsor' (ie review)
the feature.

I am not sure we should turn it on by default, but we can discuss that in
Ussuri. (Or maybe it'll depends on what the default timeout value might
be...)

Oh. I'm ok with reviewing.

When's the cut-off date by which this needs to land?

--ruby