[Tacker] {TOSCA] Regarding attaching persistent volume to a VDU in Tosca Template

Dharmendra Kushwaha dharmendra.kushwaha at india.nec.com
Thu Sep 19 11:54:53 UTC 2019

Hi Nehal,

Yes, a volume can be attached with VNF for persistent storage.
Please see for detail reference.

[1]: https://github.com/openstack/tacker/blob/master/doc/source/reference/block_storage_usage_guide.rst

[2]: https://github.com/openstack/tacker/blob/master/samples/tosca-templates/vnfd/tosca-vnfd-block-attach.yaml

Thanks & regards