[tc] new chair

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 19 08:04:37 UTC 2019

Mohammed Naser wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> With the new TC roster, JP and I both volunteered to be chairs of the
> TC which resulted in a CIVS vote between the TC, where the outcome was
> that JP won:
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-September/009486.html
>
> Thanks for letting me serve for the past 6 months.

Thanks for your leadership, Mohammed!

I know from experience the TC chair role is a lot of extra work on top
of normal TC member duties, so thank you for helping there.

I hope the TC will continue to benefit from your first-hand experience
as a user-contributor to OpenStack for a long time!

JP: thanks for volunteering to take the helm. The previous chairs are
available in case you need help with anything :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)