[neutron][drivers][ironic] FFE request - Use openstacksdk for ironic notifiers

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Sep 18 16:04:54 UTC 2019

> I'd like to open an FFE request to convert the ironic events notifier
> from the current ironicclient to openstacksdk with the change
> https://review.opendev.org/682040

This is kind of none of my business, but since the existing ironic stuff
was only introduced in Train [1], IMO it is important to allow this FFE
so neutron doesn't have to go through the pain of supporting and
deprecating the conf options (e.g. `ironic_url`) and code paths through
python-ironicclient.

efried

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/658787/