[goals][IPv6-Only Deployments and Testing] Week R-4 Update

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Sep 17 16:45:27 UTC 2019

 ---- On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 02:54:53 -0700 Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote ----
 > On 9/17/19 4:51 AM, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
 > > Hello Everyone,
 > >
 > > Below is the progress on Ipv6 goal during R6 week. I started the legacy job for IPv6 deployment with duplicating the run.yaml which is
 > > the only best way to do.

 > > The projects still need to prepare the IPv6 job:
 > > * Ec2-Api
 > > * Freezer
 > > * Heat
 > > * Ironic
 >
 > We're hopelessly stuck with it. Finishing such a job in the Ussuri cycle would
 > be an achievement already IMO.

I understand your concern, goal is to finish in Train. I prepared the IPv6 jobs for Ironic project:
- Ironic - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/682692/
- Ironic-inspector - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/682691/
- networking-generic-switch - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/682690/

rest all repo does not need IPv6 job as such. let's see how they run.

-gmann