[tripleo] Deprecating paunch CLI?

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 18:24:01 UTC 2019

wrt podman_container module,
I have submitted podman_container module to ansible [1] that was reverted
later, the main reason of revert was lack of idempotency. I planned to add
it later, but ansible cores refused to wait.
Maybe we can submit it to tripleo-ansible, finish idempotency and polish
it, and then to submit to ansible upstream again.
That way we'll have well tested with tripleo podman_container module.
Meanwhile we can use paunch module, as it's easier to move from one ansible
module to another.

[1]
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/commit/f01468a9d97f5af4ff61b3b7cac6e3f09015f791

--