[nova][neutron][all][openstack-devs] studying and analysing Openstack developers

Farida El Zanaty farida.elzanaty at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 9 15:02:01 UTC 2019

Hi!

I am Farida El-Zanaty from McGill University. Under the supervision of
Prof. Shane McIntosh, my research aims to study design discussions
that occur between developers during code reviews. Last year, we
published a study about the frequency and types of such discussions
that occur in OpenStack Nova and Neutron
(http://rebels.ece.mcgill.ca/papers/esem2018_elzanaty.pdf).

We are reaching out to OpenStack developers to better understand their
perspectives on design discussions during code reviews. Those who are
interested can start by participating in our 10-minute survey about
their experiences as both the code reviewer and author. Survey
participants will be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card.

Survey: https://forms.gle/Hhn191f6cxF5hVgG8

Thanks for your time,
Farida El-Zanaty