[release][heat][nova][openstackclient][openstacksdk][nova] Pending final library releases

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Sep 6 16:14:56 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

Yesterday was the deadline for any non-client library releases. In order to
make sure we include any unreleased commits, and to make sure those commits are
able to make it onto a stable/train branch, releases were proposed by the
Release Management team for any libs that looked like they needed it.

We've had most of them +1'd by the team's PTL or release liaison and have been
able to process those requests. There are still a few with no responses from
the teams though.

https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:train-3+status:open

If you are a PTL or release liaison for one of the teams tagged in the subject
line, please take a look and either +1 if things are ready, or if there are any
last minute critical fixes going in, update the patches with a more appropriate
commit hash to tag from.

For any release requests not ack'd by the teams, we will need to proceed with
these by Monday morning to make sure updates make it out and any dependency
issues are flushed out before the client lib and other upcoming freezes. I will
also submit patches to create the stable/train branch for any of these libs
that have not already done so.

If there are any questions or concerns about any of this, please reach out here
or in the #openstack-release channel and we'll do what we can to help out.

Thanks!
Sean