[zaqar][requirements] - release zaqarclient please?

Matthew Thode mthode at mthode.org
Wed Sep 4 21:23:11 UTC 2019

Hi Zaqar team,

I tried to contact you via IRC but that didn't seem to go very well.
The requirements team is looking for a release of the client so that we
can move on updating jsonschema.  We'd like to update it before the
freeze time (starts Monday the 9th) so that all the other projects that
use it can use it for a while in gate before release.

held back because waiting for zaqarclient
-jsonschema===3.0.2
+jsonschema===2.6.0

Is it possible to release a new version of the client (for instance as
novaclient just recently did (among others))?

Matthew Thode