[manila][ptl] Non-candidacy for the Ussuri Cycle

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:55:20 UTC 2019

Thank you so much for your tireless service as our fearless leader Tom.
While we'll allow you to retire as PTL for a term or few, I'm glad we'll
retain you as a guide and mentor. Thanks for reposing faith in your
protégées, I'm only one of many. I'm going to attempt to steal your shoes
and try them out.