[openstack-ansible] weekly office hours

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Tue Sep 3 20:11:12 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Here’s the update of what happened in this week’s OpenStack Ansible
Office Hours.

- The 42.3 clean up and job state matrix are still pending.
- We decided to retire Ocata and are thinking of retiring Pike since
they are not being used or maintained anymore.
- We also discussed the future of OSA. We noticed a lot of operators
are going more towards containers or kubernetes and the contributions
and traction for OSA have decreased, so we’re wondering if we should
start thinking about adopting a new direction in the future.

I suggest that you read the eavesdrop for the last point and would
like to ask for input.

Thanks!

Regards,
Mohammed