[heat][election][ptl] Heat PTL candidacy for Ussuri cycle

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:17:19 UTC 2019

Dear Heat members,

I would like to announce my candidacy as the Heat project team leader for
Ussuri cycle.

We have been suffered from a lack of people to help on review. So if you're
reading this, please join us, and help with review and features.

One of our current strategies is to make a worklist to target for each
release
and try to make those items finish on time.
Also, another strategy is to get better integration with other projects or
even
cross communities. We have been triggered some discussion with SIGs and
other
projects to try to figgering where we can keep this integration moving.
Appears we still got a lot of jobs to do.

My plan for the next cycle will keep those two strategies, and extend from
there
if we got time.

Please consider my candidacy. Thank you.

Rico Lin (ricolin)

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin