[all][tc] PDF Community Goal Update

Thomas Bechtold tbechtold at suse.com
Mon Sep 2 04:12:27 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 8/27/19 7:58 AM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:

[...]

> How to get started
> ------------------
>
> - "How to get started" section in the PDF goal etherpad [1] explains
> the minimum steps.
>    You can find useful examples there too.

This is a bit confusing because the goal[1] mentions that there should
be no extra tox target declared for the gate job.
But the etherpad explains that there should be a new tox target[2].

So do we need a new tox target in the project repo? Or is that optional
and just for local testing?

Cheers,

Tom

[1]