[cinder] changing the weekly meeting time

Rajat Dhasmana rajatdhasmana at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:54:16 UTC 2019

Hi Brian,

It's great that the change in weekly meeting time is considered, here are
my opinions on the same from the perspective of Asian countries (having
active upstream developers)

Current meeting time (16:00 - 17:00 UTC)

INDIA : is 9:30 - 10:30 PM IST (UTC+05:30) is a little late but manageable.

CHINA : is 12:00 - 01:00 AM CST (UTC+08:00) is almost impossible to attend.

JAPAN : is 01:00 - 02:00 AM JST (UTC+09:00) similar to the case as China.

IMO shifting the meeting time 2 hours earlier (UTC 14:00) might bring more
participation and would ease out timings for some (including me) but these
are just my thoughts.

Thanks and Regards
Rajat Dhasmana