[ops][nova] Different quotas for different SLAs ?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Oct 29 17:09:59 UTC 2019

We’ve had similar difficulties with a need to quota flavours .. cinder has a nice feature for this but with nova, I think we ended up creating two distinct projects and exposing the different flavours to the different projects, each with the related quota… from a user interface perspective, it means they’re switching projects more often than is ideal but it does control the limits.

Tim