[ptg][nova][neutron][ironic][cinder][keystone][cyborg] Cross-project sessions

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Tue Oct 29 15:40:37 UTC 2019

All-

Time to coordinate cross-project sessions at the PTG.

slaweq approached me about a nova/neutron session so I penciled it in on
the nova etherpad [1]. If anyone has conflicts/objections with that
time, please speak up and we'll try to coordinate.

Other teams (including nova): If cross-project meetings are necessary,
please suggest times in the etherpad and/or on this thread and/or by
grabbing me (efried) on IRC.

(Note that stephenfin (I think) will be running the room, but he's on
vacation until the event.)

Thanks,
efried

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-shanghai-ptg