[nova] Which nova container service that nova/conf/compute.py map to

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Oct 23 16:58:49 UTC 2019

You're clearly running post-stein nova-compute code, because the error
is coming from a line that was introduced in train via [1] ([2]). As
Matt says, nova's lower constraint for os-traits in train (0.16.0 [3])
includes that trait. Any of the normal packages/distros should be
accounting for that properly; if not, we need to know about it.

Thanks,
efried

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/652710/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/652710/3/nova/virt/driver.py@115