[Infra][Cinder] IBM Storage OpenStack CI Gerrit account issue

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Oct 23 16:52:46 UTC 2019

If you got to https://review.opendev.org and in the search bar enter owner:ibm_storage_ci Gerrit helpfully does a lookahead search and shows us "IBM Storage CI <IBM_CI at il.ibm.com>".

If we got to the wiki we can find this info about the CI system too: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBM_Storage_CI. Possible one of those individuals has the info necessary to update this account.