[tc][goal]: Ussuri community goal candidate 2: 'Switch remaining legacy jobs to Zuul v3 and drop legacy support'

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Oct 23 00:26:10 UTC 2019

 ---- On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:28:31 -0500 Luigi Toscano <ltoscano at redhat.com> wrote ----
 > On Tuesday, 22 October 2019 18:00:17 CEST Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
 > > Hello Everyone,
 > >
 > > As you might have seen on the ML about Ussuri community goal feedback for
 > > each proposed candidate [1], 2nd candidate is  'Switch remaining legacy
 > > jobs to Zuul v3 and drop legacy support' [2].
 > >
 > > [...]
 > >
 > > Currently, we do not have any volunteers to lead this goal. I would like to
 > > ask for the volunteer who can drive this goal do the pre-work about
 > > defining the goal and then be champion for this goal. Feel Free to reply to
 > > this email or ping me on #openstack-tc IRC channel.
 >
 > I think I can help with this goal. I've had my good share of migrations so
 > far, and the grenade jobs are almost there as well.

Perfect and thanks for volunteering.

As next step,  while we are getting the broader feedback on ML, can you start defining this
goal in governance repo under goals/proposed dir

- https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/goals/proposed

You can find the template here- https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/goals/template.rst

-gmann