[helm][loci][rpm][ironic] Please fill deployment tool capabilities

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 21 12:14:46 UTC 2019

OpenStack-Helm, LOCI, RPM-packaging & Bifrost (ironic) folks:

We recently started to display deployment tools capabilities over at:
https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/deployment-tools

However OpenStack-Helm, LOCI, RPM Packaging and Bifrost display only the
(default) component:keystone capability, because they were not filled
when we we last asked[1][2]. As such, they look a bit sad.

Please propose a patch to the following file:
https://opendev.org/osf/openstack-map/src/branch/master/deployment_tools.yaml

Capabilities are described in detail in:
https://opendev.org/osf/openstack-map/src/branch/master/deployment_tools_capabilities.yaml

Let me know if you have any question,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-July/007585.html