[ironic][release][stable] Ironic Train release can be broken due to entry in driver-requirements.txt

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Sat Oct 19 01:28:24 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:52:10PM -0700, Julia Kreger wrote:
> Debian, RDO Project, and OpenSuse Train packaging pipelines show
> 2.0.0.  UCA doesn't seem to have train packaging at this point.

UCA for train is here:
    https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-cloud-archive/+archive/ubuntu/train-staging
it doesn't seem to have a python-sushy package, which means it's
getting the one from bionic[1] which is already violating the
lower-constraint for ironic

Even 'eon' is 1.8.1?

I've added James to CC to see if he can clarify my thinking and or
arrange to update sushy.

Tony.
[1] https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=python-sushy